Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sitting pretty


I've got rather a lot of work on at the moment, which is keeping me beak down and tail feathers up, so to speak.

It's a rather nice job with lots of words about wool and woolly events that, unfortunately, makes me want to stop working and start playing with the actual stuff.

Writing's a bit like knitting: one word or stitch at a time will result in something whole.

I figure if a couple of doves can sit in the tree outside my desk window for what seems hours on end, I can sit on my chair and keep tapping away.

Or maybe I'm trying to pull the wool over my eyes with that one.

2 comments:

  1. Delightful analogies...and lovely company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! It is really informative to all. Keep update more information about this.
    I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful to me. Thank you for sharing great information to us

    ReplyDelete